Career Success Coaching
If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
The keys to effective career development are:
- Knowing yourself well enough to understand what you really want to do and what fits you best and gives you your greatest success. I use a strengths profile to help you integrate data and feedback from multiple sources. The outcomes of this coaching process are having a compass that defines your true north, having criteria to evaluate opportunities against, and having communication bullet points to succinctly describe your strengths and goals.
- Proactively exploring the opportunities in your organization or in the marketplace.
- Making the right contacts and developing important relationships. To be effective, networking must be strategic.
- Preparing yourself with the necessary skills and tools so you are ready to take advantage of the opportunities when they present themselves. This includes having a great resume and building confidence in your interviewing skills.
Career success means different things to different people and it may change depending on your stage of life. If you are in the early stages of your career you are concerned about finding the best opportunity to get established and begin building a great reputation. At mid-career you may be facing a transition which may or may not be your choice. This can be a very stressful time and you need guidance to get your next job or move up to a higher level as soon as possible. Later in life you may be searching for what is called your encore career. During your encore career you may want to find more meaning, more balance, and more fun in your work.
Career success coaching may be done face to face or over the phone or web and will be tailored to your specific needs and desires. Please contact me to discuss which plan is best for you.
Free Session: Finding Your Ideal Job
If you’ve been struggling to move ahead or find the right job or career path, then I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a special, time limited, one on one “Finding Your Ideal Job” coaching session where we will work together to….
- Create a crystal clear vision for the type of job you want, the income level you desire, and what it will take to make it happen – FAST.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success with getting interviews and acing them.
- Leave this session renewed, re-energized, and inspired to get hired now in the best, highest paying job you’ve ever had.
If you’d like to take advantage of this special, time limited, one on one, and totally FREE 30 minute “Finding Your Ideal Job” coaching session, apply here