Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.
Over the course of my own career I have had to good fortune to work as an internal consultant for three major corporations: US West/AT&T, Wells Fargo, and Medtronic. I was a founding partner and leader for eight years in a leadership development company called Emerging Leaders Association. We served leaders from midsize to large corporations as well as some non-profit and family owned businesses. All of these experiences combined with my deep background in psychology enables me to bring unique skills and perspectives to your leadership and career needs.
Executive and leadership coaching is typically focused on career or personal development goals. As an executive coach I help leaders in for-profit, non-profit, public sector, or entrepreneurs deal more effectively with the challenges of doing business in today’s world. Typical coaching issues include:
- Career transition or development
- Performance enhancement
- Gaining confidence and leadership presence
- Growing into new roles and higher levels of responsibility
- Dealing with stress, complexity, and continuous change
- Finding better ways to balance and blend the demands of work, marriage, and family
I believe leaders need to grow into higher levels of thinking and emotional intelligence in order to lead effectively in our fast paced, global society. I strive to help you understand how to create the conditions in your life that make such development possible. It is a journey that is based on universal principles and yet is unique to each person.
Coaching can be done face to face or over the phone or web. Services are sometimes contracted and paid for by the organization you work for, or clients may pay out of pocket. Please contact me for a consultation regarding your goals for coaching.
Free Session Offer: Be a Better Leader Now
If you want to be more confident and effective as a leader and get better results, then I’d like to help you bring your best to the table by offering a special, time limited, one on one “Be a Better Leader Now” coaching session. During this session we will…
- Create a crystal clear vision for kind of leader you want to be and the results you want to achieve.
- Uncover hidden challenges that may be sabotaging your success and undermining your confidence.
- You’ll leave the session renewed, reenergized and inspired to overcome challenges and be the best leader you can be.
If you’d like to take advantage of this special, time limited, one on one, and totally FREE 30 minute “Finding Your Ideal Job” coaching session, apply here